April 25, 2013

KCW: Day 3

I have been drooling over Citronille patterns for so long I cannot even remember when this obsession started. I had purchased a couple of their patterns while on my vacation in Paris. And have been meaning to use them since then but did not have the chance. KCW was a good time and excuse to dig that pattern out and work on it.

Capucine

I am so glad I made this blouse. It is perfect in every way. I love how easy it was to put together. I was a little intimidated by not being able to understand the instructions but I shouldn't have. There were some drawings which helped a lot. So I went with the drawings while making it.

Capucine

Pattern - Capucine by Citronille. Fabric - lightweight cotton from my stash. Size - 6 but I lengthened it by an inch as my kids are giants.


Emms was very excited about her new blouse that she wanted to wear it to school today. Good thing the weather today is absolutely beautiful so I let her do it.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I need one in my size -- although I don't think I'd look as cute as Emma. I love that you can take a pattern in another language and figure it out. You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy cute! Love it. I hadn't ever seen their patterns. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo glad on Osinka I looked up your profile - your work is beautiful!
    I will be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete