April 28, 2013

KCW: Day 4

Which is my final day for this KCW. I did cut out another dress for Alyssa, but not sure when I will finish it. All the different things suddenly caught up with me so I did not have time for sewing these last days. That's okay though because KCW will be happening every season from now on. So no pressure.

On day 4 of the KCW I made a sundress for Emma. She is the one who needs clothes the most. Isn't it always the case with the oldest child?

Sundress

Pattern is from the Japanese book Happy Homemade Vol. 5. Size - 130cm. Fabric - cotton from my stash. As usual, Japanese patterns do not disappoint. This one was quite simple and looks very nice finished.

I am glad I participated again in KCW. Usually I am so productive during the Kids Clothing Week but this time around I had some things that disrupted me from being fully invested in it. Good thing there's always next time.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Maybe I need to check out these Japanese pattern books. Where do you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masha, I get mine at YesAsia.com. If you buy 3 or 4 you get free shipping. They also have plenty at Etsy and Ebay where you can buy just one and try it out.

      Delete