Made another Geranium dress by Rae the other day. I was itching on sewing something and decided to make K a dress. I noticed that she had a growth spurt and doesn't fit in a lot of her dresses lately. And so I decided to fix that problem.
Made it out of the corduroy I had laying around for a while. I love the pink polka dots all over the fabric. I think it's so very cute. I had only a little bit of this fabric and had to change the skirt part of the pattern. Instead of cutting out two separate parts of the skirt I just cut from selvage to selvage thus omitting two side seams. The skirt is not as full because of that but I like it this way too.
And I had to show you the big pink buttons on the back because I really like how they look with this fabric.
Loved making the dress again. It is such a quick project and turns out so cute every time. So satisfying. What I like the most about the pattern is that it's so versatile. There are a couple more versions that I want to try. So you'll see more of this dress in the future.
And here's the K's reaction to me trying to take a couple of pictures of her wearing the dress. Even bribing with candy did not help. I think she likes the dress though.