On day seven of KCWC I woke up full of energy and ready to tackle one last project before calling it done. I had a pattern traced and cut out for a raglan dress for Alyssa (size 100cm). But after I finished making the dress it turned out a little too big. So I told Alyssa that she needs to do some growing and Emma will borrow the dress for a bit while Alyssa is doing her growing business. It looks like it's going to fit Emma for a while. And she seems to like it a lot so I will have to make another one for Alyssa.
Pattern is from one of my Japanese Books. It was easy to make and not much hassle. The main body of the dress is made out of the knit fabric that I've had in my stash for quite a while. The sleeves, the pocket and the neck binding I made out of one of my old shirts.