October 6, 2012

Day Two Before KCWC

I've had a hectic couple years weeks. So after being really excited about the KCWC I got a little overwhelmed by all the things going on right now in my life so I put it on the back burner. I kept thinking about it but every time had something in the way that kept me from preparing for it. Then I organized my kids' clothes to see what they have and what they need. And that is when my motivation went really down. My girls have way too much clothing. Their dressers are pretty full and there is no room for more stuff. Luckily Emma asked me to make her a new dress for her birthday that is coming up. Then Alyssa decided that she needs a cute new shirt. And Katelyn wouldn't say no to something mama-made, right?

books

So finally today I sat down and chose some patterns that I like. It turns out I like a lot of patterns. I still have no idea what to start with and what to make. I haven't pre-washed the fabric, traced or cut the patterns out. I am really behind this time around.

knit

I am making some progress on my knitting though.

1 comment:

  1. I am also behind. I want to sew a Christmas Playdate dress for Natasha but I have not traced the pattern or washed the fabric. I've been sitting here for the last 30 minutes since the girls went to bed thinking, "I should get started on that." Instead I am surfing the web. At least you are knitting! Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete