March 20, 2012

Thank You :)

Gaylene, this goes to you. Thanks for checking this blog often and leaving comments. You make me feel like I do really accomplish something in this crazy life with three kids and not much time on my hands.

Kreativbloggeraward21

My sister-in-law Gaylene at Unwritten was nice enough to give me an award!! I feel so honored. I have nobody to give this award to but I will still give some fun facts about me.

1. When I was in school I had a music teacher bug me about going to her choir because she liked my singing voice. She even went to my mother asking her to make me join her choir.

2. Once for the New Year's my brother and I made my mom handmade gifts. My gift was a knitted scarf, my brother (whom I taught how to knit a day before that) decided that he did not have time for a scarf so he made her a knitted square with embroidered words on it. My mom still thinks the ugly and short scarf is from my brother and my talent of knitting came out when I made this beautiful "work of art" knitted square. I keep trying to prove her wrong.

3. I have a bad habit of twirling my hair in one spot and the patch of my hair in this spot has weird texture now being all coarse and curly. Weird, huh?

4. I cannot stand wearing socks inside if I am not wearing my shoes.

5. I went to Belgium when I was 15 years old with a student exchange program from my school. I spent a month and a half there going to school and living an 'ordinary' life with some stranger family I never met before.

So here you have it. Thanks again, Gaylene! You made my month! :)And here's a sneak peak of something I've been working on last week (or more like weekend). My friend is due on April 4th with a baby boy and I wanted to make her something. I will show the full thing when I ship it off and it's not a secret anymore.

DSC_sneak

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard you sing! Guess you need to sing for us next time we see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I got to learn some new things about you!

    ReplyDelete